Agoric is a proof-of-stake chain utilizing JavaS The Agoric public blockchain, part of the Cosmos ecosystem, is designed to mitigate novel risks posed by decentralized financial systems built upon Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus.
The design of the Agoric public blockchain benefits from over 30 years (Miller & Drexler, 1988) of deep expertise and experience in building distributed electronic markets, financial services, and providing smart contract risk management to deliver a wide-ranging foundation for financial applications. cript smart contracts to rapidly build and deploy dapps.
How to stake BLD
To help you get there faster, follow the link below:
👉 Keplr Wallet
The Agoric chain features two native tokens:
- RUN, a stable currency soft-pegged to the US dollar (USD). RUN provides a local medium of exchange to facilitate transactions.
- BLD, a staking token supporting economic activity within the Agoric ecosystem. It ensures the chain’s security increases in tandem with the network’s economic activity.
Token Use Case
- Validators: Run node validators to validate information in the system.
- Staking: Stake BLD to get rewards.
- Governance: Holder BLD has the right to decide by voting.